Friday, February 1

Friday Afternoon Comics: AmeriComics

Welcome to the first installment of something that will hopefully become a permanent fixture of my sketch blog: Friday Afternoon Comics!

I created the comics below as a response to some personal reflection questions in my AmeriCorps mid-year report. For those of you unaware of AmeriCorps, it's like the Peace Corps, but within the United States. There are AmeriCorps programs all over the place focusing on different themes and missions, this year I am working in a program called Oregon Campus Compact at Portland State University. Our focus is on student retention through mentoring programs. I've gained a lot of great knowledge and experience serving so far.

You don't really need to know any of that to read these, but they probably make a bit more sense if you do.

AmeriComic 1:
 AmeriComic 2:

Materials: a pen!

I am pretty good at writing in ALL CAPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment