Tuesday, February 10

Sword + Dagger Logo Design

I was recently contacted by two lovely graduates of my publishing program -- they had combined forces to start a publishing services company called Sword and Dagger. They had a super cool name and some fabulous design inspiration to go along with it. It didn't take me much time at all to create some logo ideas:


They liked number 9 best, and wanted to make sure the sword and dagger were represented in the design, and they wanted to see how the design would look on a black background. So I put together the following:


The final designs are below. It was a fun project that was a nice break from what I normally do, and I can't wait to see how the designs look in print!

You can check out their website here: http://swordanddagger.wix.com/publishingservices

No comments:

Post a Comment