Thursday, March 14

Neil Diamond Background Conundrum

Hey!

So I have a frame hanging on my wall that is sans a picture. In an attempt to rectify this situation, I drew a picture of Neil Diamond last night, because, why not? The man has amazing eyebrows.

I was going to pick a background for him, but then I thought, "Why not put this up to a vote? Maybe people want to contribute to this amazing portrait."

Dear readers, I come to you with a conundrum: which background looks best with Neil Diamond?

Option 1: All American Hero.


 This is the background I initially planned to use. Because Neil Diamond is a real American hero.

Option 2: Groovy-licious.


Neil Diamond is also a super groovy man, so this may be an appropriate background.

Option 3: Silver Fox


For some reason, Neil Diamond looks the most suave with this background. Or maybe that's just me.

Drop me a comment to let me know what you think! Let the people decide! The winner will be revealed at some point. Maybe Monday?

Materials: Micron Pens, scrapbook paper

No comments:

Post a Comment